The following Position is currently open:
The Shop Manager
The Shop Manager – is responsible for sales growth, sales contract negotiations, products delivery to customers, Reporting to Management, Operational Accounting and Team lead. This role is responsible for collaborating with Management on all domestic and sales organizations, organizational recruiting, team development and strategic developmental within Namibia.
Subject matter expertise in positioning, selling and implementing, assist in identification of national opportunities within local market to achieve and exceed forecasted revenue. Assist with developing strategic plan to penetrate national market. Maintaining customer contact database.
- Candidate must possess 1–3 years of successful direct sales experience.
- Strong understanding of Business Administration, Sales organization, Supply Chain and Customer Services.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent sales experience and preferably a successful track record of planning and execution of corporate goals.
- Working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Excel, Word, PPT) and associated applications are mandatory.
- Solid understanding of sales, marketing and customer service principles.
- a MUST Knowledge and/or experience in furniture or related industry.
- a plus Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Highly motivated, with follow-up and contracts closing skills.
- Rational, open, friendly personality with ability to follow orders.
The ideal candidate must be a communication talent, customer oriented, high IT affinity, ambitious, self-starter, hard worker who feels comfortable working independent as well as in a team. Has a will to coach others and develop their Emotional Intelligence as well as motivate them. The person must be willing to travel to all corners of Namibia as well as abroad.
Fluent English and Afrikaans are mandatory. Other languages such as Lozi, Kwangali, Herero, Oshiwambo, French, German, etc will be an advantage.
LIFESTYLE UNIQUE OFFERS:
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Modern working place
- Flexible working hours
- Cultural, world exposure and personal development through travelling
- Our basic salaries depends on your academic qualification, position relevant experiences.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lifestyle Unique – where your dreams become a reality.
Visit us: www.uniquedesign.com.na